DALLAS Jan. 25, 2011 $4.30 www.ti.com/430value_phase2-pr-lp
Key features and benefits of the Value Line G2xx2 MCUs
- Integrated capacitive touch IOs eliminate the need for external passive components, reducing system level BOM
- Increased memory ranges of up to 8KB Flash and 256B RAM to support more advanced applications
- Additional package options with increased pin counts (20-pin TSSOP and PDIP) offer more flexibility when programming and designing form factors
- Optimized efficiency with ultra-low standby power of 0.4 microamps and <1 microseconds wake-up time as well as integrated intelligent peripherals, such as 10-bit ADCs, UART, comparator and serial communication
- Code compatible across MSP430 platform providing easy migration path for added scalability
Pricing and availability
$0.33 $4.30 www.ti.com/430value_phase2-pr-es
From general purpose, ultra-low power MSP430 MCUs, to Stellaris® Cortex™-M3-based 32-bit MCUs and high performance, real-time control TMS320C2000™ MCUs, TI offers the broadest range of microcontroller solutions. Designers can accelerate time to market by tapping into TI’s complete software and hardware tools, extensive third-party offerings and technical support.
Find out more about TI’s MSP430 MCU Value Line by visiting the links below:
About Texas Instruments
MSP430 is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated