Key features and benefits
- Provides up to 148 MHz of fifth order corrected DPD bandwidth across two transmitters with CFR 2 dB better than competitive solutions, enabling power amplifier efficiencies as high as 40 percent in three carrier LTE operation with 54-dB adjacent channel leakage ratio (ACLR) and 48-dBm output.
- Delivers 20 dB of ACLR improvement compared to uncorrected signals in wide-bandwidth applications and 40 dB improvement in narrow-bandwidth applications while offering multi-channel, multi-carrier, multi-mode and multi-band support for standards such as 3GPP, MC-GSM, WiMAX, WiBRO and 3GPP2.
- Includes interfaces for up to four transmit and eight receive antennas and a real or complex observation path, enabling 2×2, 2×4, 4×4 and 4×8 transmit/receive solutions while simplifying board layout and reducing cost by an order of magnitude compared to FPGAs.
- Features 48 digital up/down convert channels configurable for data rates as wide as 184 MS/s with four fractional re-samplers, 48-bit NCOs and a bulk up-converter that enables expanded clocking and frequency planning flexibility.
- Integrates I/Q imbalance correction for enhanced performance of wideband complex receive and DPD observation signal chains, enabling lower sample rate and lower-cost receive and feedback analog-to-digital converters (ADCs).
Tools and support
- DAC3283 communications DAC TRF372017 IQ modulator TRF370417 IQ modulator
- PGA870 programmable-gain amplifier THS770006 fully-differential op amp ADS62P49 ADC
- PGA870 ADS41B49 ADC
- CDCE72010 clock synthesizer and jitter cleaner
- TMS320C6748 fixed/floating point DSP
Availability and pricing
Learn more about TI’s digital radio portfolio by visiting the links below:
Learn more about TI’s multicore solutions for a broad range of communications infrastructure products by visiting www.ti.com/c66multicore .
TI @ Mobile World Congress
Booth 8A84 (Hall 8)
Missing the show?
About Texas Instruments
TI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated