- E-Commerce Applications: PayPal integration makes selling goods and services or accepting donations on Facebook easy.
- Rich Form Capabilties: Forms can display video, images and social controls such as “Like” controls and user comments.
- Mobile Applications: Creates “canvas” apps that reach users running Facebook on mobile devices.
- Facebook Page Apps: Creates apps that install on an organization’s Facebook Fan page.
- App Syndication: Apps can be installed and run on partner organization’s Facebook Fan pages.
TidalWave offers free accounts that allow two Facebook apps to be published. Paid subscriptions starting at $19.99 a month offer payment integration capabilities, higher numbers of published apps, non-TidalWave-branded apps and app syndication capabilities.
Free TidalWave accounts can be created on the company’s web site at http://www.tidalwaveapp.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsocialmedia/apps/prweb9254188.htm