- Auto Application Start: When end-users have verified their identity using their key card and PIN code, the system will automatically launch a set of applications and log them in so that they can start working immediately.
- Auto Application close: When a workstation has been locked by a user, other users will typically only be able to log in after restarting the workstation. E-SSOM offers the ability to unlock workstations without needing to restart. It will stop the applications of the locked user in the correct manner and perform a ‘Fast User Switch’ or ‘Follow Me’ for the new user.
- Self Service registration: When a user holds an unknown card against the reader, E-SSOM will ask which username/password it must be linked to. As such, it is no longer necessary to centrally link and issue cards in advance as the end-user will be able to perform the registration process by themselves. This can result in a considerable reduction in workload for the end-user and the IT department.
- PIN code memory: After users have entered a PIN code, E-SSOM will remember it for a predefined period. This means users do not have to enter the PIN code each time they use their key card to log in.
- Behavioural authentication: E-SSOM enables users to exactly define how smart cards must be used. For example, they can stipulate that the card should remain in the reader (contactless reader) during the whole period the employee is logged in, they can indicate that this is only required during login or specify that the card must be presented to the reader for a defined number of seconds. As long as the reader supports these options, they can be set in E-SSOM.
A full list of card readers supported by E-SSOM is available at:
For more information on E-SSOM please go to:
Tools4ever distinguishes itself with a no-nonsense approach and a low Total Cost of Ownership. In contrast to comparable Identity & Access Management solutions, Tools4ever provides a complete solution in several days rather than weeks or months. Partly thanks to this approach, Tools4ever is the undisputed Identity & Access Management market leader, with more than 1,6 million managed user accounts.
Tools4ever supplies a variety of software products and integrated consultancy services involving Identity Management, such as User Provisioning, RBAC, Password Management, SSO and Access Management. For more information, please visit http://www.tools4ever.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsso_key_card_integration/tools4ever/prweb9017678.htm