Top 10 Features And Benefits Of Office 365 For Businesses
Businesses of all sizes are turning to Microsoft Office 365 as their chosen communications, collaboration, and all around solution for efficiently completing daily tasks. As a cloud-based application, Office 365 can easily integrate with other online applications including, Sway, Outlook, Publisher, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. In fact, ease of connectivity and agile compatibility are just two of the reasons that businesses across industries rely on Office 365.
Scott Blumin, a leading San Francisco IT consulting specialist shares his top 10 benefits of Microsoft Office 365.
Discover The Top 10 Features And Benefits
Office 365 has a whole host of features and benefits; however the following top 10 list is designed specifically with businesses in mind.
- Collaborate with ease. — Boundaries have become a thing of the past thanks to Office 365. Now, users can test other Microsoft programs, collaborate with their teammates, and securely integrate project components on the cloud with ease. Collaboration can occur at any time and anyplace, which makes it easier for remote teams to work effectively with on-site staff members.
- Buy what you need. — Office 365 is built with the agile business in mind. Now, businesses can purchase the exact Office 365 suite that they need, convert CAPEX into OPEX, and enjoy the ROI-enhancing flexibility that is associated with only paying for the technology solutions that are needed and consistently used.
- Reduce productivity delays with Single Sign-On (SSO). — SSO allows authorized users to store their passwords within a system tray on their designated device. Save time, implement best practice security protocols, and ensure that productivity is maintained throughout the day or night.
- Integrate with existing solutions. — Office 365 seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft programs. It is intuitive, easy to use, and only takes a few minutes for users to create a new account. Explore with ease as users determine which programs they want to use and what features are best suited for their daily needs.
- Maintain business continuity. — Office 365 is a cloud-based application, which means that mission-critical documents and applications will be securely stored and always available. Businesses can use Office 365 to stay up and running 24/7/365, even in the face of a natural disaster.
- Meet security regulations and protect vital business data. — In an age where compliance is crucial and regulations must be met, businesses need secure technology solutions that they can rely on. Office 365 is equipped with built-in security measures that are compliant with the latest industry regulations. Businesses can even remotely wipe data if a device is stolen, an employee is fired, or malware is suspected on a connected device.
- Gain the IT support needed without the expensive on-staff addition. — Office 365 business users have access to IT support throughout the day and night. The technology solution also comes with a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Geo-redundant data centers ensure that data is accessible at all times. Robust security features coupled with privacy controls ensures that only authorized users can access vital business documents and files.
- Enhance results with real-time insights. — Avoid costly project delays with real-time data insights. Now, teams can collaborate across locations by leaving real-time edits in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Simpler, more effective collaboration improves productivity, reduces costs, and ensures interdepartmental communications are achieved.
- Growing businesses can stay organized. — Email, calendar, and contacts are all synchronized on Office 365, which means that growing business can stay organized as they hire employees and expand to multiple locations. Through real-time insights and automatic synchronization, employees can continue to work on the go by accessing documents on their smartphone or tablet.
- Avoid licensing issues. — Office 365 makes it easier for large businesses to deploy company-wide updates. All users, regardless of location, will receive upgrades at the same time to avoid any licensing issues.
As seen through the above list, Microsoft Office 365 offers a large array of features and benefits that will help businesses reach new levels of success. Businesses can explore the new features and benefits by signing-up for a free trial today.