- DuPont State Forest High Falls
- Linville Falls North Carolina
- Sliding Rock
- Graveyard Fields: The popular highland meadow on the Blue Ridge Parkway features hiking trails to two waterfalls. Second Falls is just 1/3 mile from the parking area.
- Rainbow Falls: This 150-foot waterfall in the Nantahala National Forest is accessed by a hiking trail from Gorges State Park. Slide and swim at nearby Turtleback Falls.
- Crabtree Falls Linville Falls
- Upper Whitewater Falls: The highest waterfall east of the Rockies plunges 411 feet and is easily viewed via a short paved trail.
- Skinny Dip Falls: This refreshing swimming hole on the Blue Ridge Parkway has several cascades, perfect on a hot summer day. And it’s a beautiful setting to enjoy any time of the year.
Press Release Contact Information:
SOURCE RomanticAsheville.com Travel Guide