The Client is Always Right When…1. They insist on copying Apple’s interface and ignore your alternate (more appropriate) design options. MARINA DEL REY, CA, July 08, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Client is Always Right When…
1. They insist on copying Apple’s interface and ignore your alternate (more appropriate) design options.
2. They want their site search to be "simple – like Google’s" and within their budget of $500.
3. They think you can "slap together a social networking site" in a week.
4. They think you can control how fast their new site will be indexed by the search engines.
5. They think they can get to the top of Google by paying an SEO company $69.95 a month
6. They think that calling you every 5 minutes will get their project done quicker.
7. They dismiss the value of a project planning phase as a "waste of time and money".
8. They want their website to work in ALL browsers, even Opera and IE 6.
9. They think if they "build it" people will flock to it even without a business plan or marketing strategy.
10. Their only direction is, "They’ll know it when they see it."
To see this original blog post and additions to the list made by our blog readers please visit: http://www.executionists.com/blog/2009/05/executionists-fun/the-client-is-always-right-when
Executionists, Inc., is a full-service, boutique web agency with a mission to assist businesses to grow and prosper through the intelligent use of the Web and associated media. Since 1996 Executionists has won over 20 national awards for creative solutions for small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
"Most of our business comes from word of mouth referrals. Because of our broad experience in design, web solutions and marketing, we are able to quickly ascertain our clients’ goals (even the unreasonable ones) and execute successful solutions." says Richard Parr, CEO of Executionists.
Besides their own client roster, Executionists also serves as a cost-effective design, development and maintenance arm for advertising agencies and IT companies. Executionists’ in-house staff is composed of talented, proactive Developers, Designers and Account Managers. Key clients include PennyMac USA, Guidance, Fetch Inc, Operation USA, and many others. Go to http://executionists.com/portfolio/websites.php to view their extensive portfolio across various industries.
Executionists is based in the west Los Angeles area of Southern California.
To learn more about Executionists website development expertise, please visit http://www.executionists.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/execwebdesign for cool web advice, special offers and announcements.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com