- Optimal leverage of key information within SAP NetWeaver for business-based test automation and management
- A powerful solution for automating and managing software tests in support of business applications from SAP and other vendors
- For non-technical users and testers, the ability to increase test-automation rates by more than 85 percent
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that TOSCA Testsuite™ version 7.3.1 integrates with SAP NetWeaver 6.20 via the BC-eCATT 6.2 Windows integration scenario to exchange critical data with instances of SAP Business Suite software. Included in the detailed certification is intuitive access through integration with SAP GUI for Windows.
“We are delighted to announce the successful achievement of SAP certification for TOSCA Testsuite™,” said Franz Fuchsberger, CEO, TRICENTIS®. “Through this integration, customers can now leverage the information in the test workbench of SAP Solution Manager and continue to benefit from the highest automation rates for applications from SAP and other vendors run by non-technical testers in the least amount of time and at the lowest cost.”
With the certified integration, TOSCA Testsuite™ offers customers some unique capabilities, including the following:
- Tangible and reproducible test coverage and traceability
- The ability to use Business Dynamic Steering of TOSCA, TRICENTIS®’ innovation which eliminates script as the basic form of interaction with the targeted applications. Business specifications are provided in plain English and enable non-technical users to easily carry out test automation.
- The use of TOSCA OneViewSM to unite GUI, non-GUI, manual and automated tests
- The use of [email protected] to automatically generate a dynamic and synthetic test database — another of the pre-requisites for higher levels of test automation
“The effort involved in creating automated test cases can be reduced by up to 80 percent,” added Mr. Fuchsberger. “The Business Dynamic Steering of TOSCA helps ensure that the testing with SAP Solution Manager is fast, easy and repeatable. This frees up expensive IT resources for more critical tasks. With TOSCA, our customers can provide high-quality testing while covering more of the testing process with robust automation. They no longer need to be a ‘technical genius’ to run fully automated software tests.”
For more information:
- Request the flyer [email protected] at http://www.tricentis.com/
- Watch our video: http://vimeopro.com/tricentis/videos/video/27477854
About TRICENTIS® Group
Since 1997, TRICENTIS® Group has provided know-how covering all fields related to software testing and quality assurance. TOSCA Testsuite™ was developed by TRICENTIS® as an innovative and technically superior solution for test management, automation and risk assessment and is a leader in its field. TOSCA Testsuite™ is the driving force behind the rapid growth of TRICENTIS®. TOSCA enables customers to implement new approaches in software testing which lead to a substantial increase in efficiency at lower costs. Today TRICENTIS® provides global coverage based out of Vienna, New York, London, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Sydney. TRICENTIS® is a Gartner Cool Vendor in the Visionary section of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Software Quality Suites (31 January 2011).
For more information see: http://www.tricentis.com
TRICENTIS®, TOSCA Testsuite™, TOSCA OneViewSM are trademarks of TRICENTIS Technology & Consulting GmbH.
SAP, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Britta Steele, CMO
Headquarters of the TRICENTIS® Group
Tel. +43 (1) 263 24 09 – 0
Fax +43 (1) 263 24 09 – 15
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/10/prweb8893742.htm