With AD Change Tracker You Can
1. Archive a long term history of the changes made to your Active Directory configuration in the SQL server database for future analysis with or without native auditing as change management is vital for compliance, regulation and internal administration needs to report on the security and network efficiencies: – Without native auditing — collect incremental data change to OUs/GPOs with no additional load on domain controllers – With native auditing — First detect changes with our powerful tool and then filter the security event logs to extract only the relevant information about who made the changes and when the changes occurred
2. Selectively track only changed OUs or containers/users/ groups of importance and schedule your report to instantly notify different end users on the immediate changes with the powerful email facility.
3. Analyze the change history with the powerful search tool based on any pre-defined search criteria. For instance, you can search for all object deletions in your AD during last month or changed object values or rights for an Administrator. You can specifically search for added, modified and deleted users, groups, OUs or property values as well for any time interval.
4. Schedule periodical report generation on who made the changes, when, where and what exactly changed preserving old values by integrating with the audit records from event log data using the Active directory native auditing.
5. Analyze and determine changes for integrity (whether the correct changes were made by the authorized person).
Contact: Sathya S Vyapin Software Systems (P) LTd., Web Site: www.vyapin.com For more information on AD Change Tracker, please visit www.vyapin.com
About Vyapin Vyapin Software Systems (P) Ltd., builds intelligent, cost-effective Systems Management solutions which bridges the gaps in Data, Information and Knowledge that exist across the enterprise – its Systems, processes and people. Our objective is to serve the practical needs of IT Managers and Administrators, use the appropriate mix of software architecting methods, tools and frameworks and to meet the customers’ expectations. Our core competence is the product of a continuous learning process driven by our technology expertise, customer satisfaction and evolving market needs. # # #