- Prompt call back times, 30 minutes or less
- Experienced, highly-trained registered nurses
- Nurse manager and back-up staff on call 24 hours a day
- Gold standard protocols by Barton Schmitt, MD, and David Thompson, MD
- Highly customized standing orders – TriageLogic nurses follow your instructions specific to your practice or each physician in your practice
- Based on the protocols and customized physician orders, TriageLogic nurses will contact the doctor on call when indicated
- Nurses can help up to 95 percent of patient callers without having to contact the physician on call
- Easy-to-read triage sheets
- Printed report of every encounter (notes also available online)
- Full-liability coverage for nurses (calls recorded)
For more information about TriageLogic or Nurse Triage On Call™, contact Amy Smith at (336) 529-2493 or Amy(dot)Smith(at)triagelogic.com.
- * * * *
About TriageLogic™ (http://www.triagelogic.com). Founded in 2005, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality, affordable triage software and after-hours nurse triage services. From the smallest of provider practices to the largest of triage call centers, TriageLogic offers a full line of triage protocol systems and services to meet client needs. TriageLogic is a healthcare company that provides more than just healthcare software. TriageLogic integrates a unique blend of innovative communication solutions with medical expertise based on practical experience and a thorough understanding of the field. Currently,
TriageLogic has two units – a software unit that develops nurse triage systems both for after-hours and day-time use; and a services unit that offers 24/7 nurse support through multiple call centers. With a national footprint, all TriageLogic solutions and services can be customized or private-labeled for each client. Whether yours is a busy private practice in need of a phone triage system, or a hospital seeking a complete after-hours call center solution, TriageLogic has a product to meet your needs.
About Cornerstone (http://www.cornerstonehealth.com) Cornerstone Health Care is one of the largest physician owned and managed multispecialty groups in the Southeast. The group was established in 1995 by a group of 42 physicians in 15 practices. Since then it has grown to include close to 300 physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners located in 75 practices in High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Advance, Thomasville, Summerfield, Kernersville, Archdale, Trinity, Asheboro, Jamestown, Lexington, Elkin and Reidsville, NC. Cornerstone was among one of the first large medical groups in the nation with a companywide electronic medical record system. Representing most major specialties, Cornerstone physicians have privileges at 16 health centers, clinics and hospitals in the Piedmont Triad.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/10/prweb8880990.htm