DbyDx Software is a worldwide provider of technology, outsourcing, and consulting services to Start-up, Emerging, and Established technology companies. Focusing on enterprise and consumer mobility solutions, DbyDx Software became the first Indian company to submit an Enterprise application for BlackBerry PlayBook. The focus of the company is entirely on maximizing client returns through outsourcing and off shoring. In addition to strategic consulting, the internal technology and operational processes have matured to a level where the company is able to pass on the time, effort, and cost benefits to the clients. From iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian, Windows mobile, J2ME to Palm Pre, the company builds various mobile apps on these platforms. Most of these applications either provide location based services (such as Vehicle Tracking System, Location based Targeted Mobile Advertising) or are used for enterprise purpose (such as Mobile CRM Client for Sales Force and other CRM tools). For more information on DbyDx please visit http://www.dbydx.com.
- One of the most popular app on BlackBerry App World.
- Rated among the 10 most useful BlackBerry application by PCWorld.
- TXTLater gets Aloha Joe’s coveted 5 out 5 surfboard rating at crackberry.com.
- Version 3.0 had over 2000 downloads on BlackBerry App world on first day of launch.
- Coming Soon on Android and iPhone
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebtxtlater/dbydx/prweb8994360.htm