Las Vegas, NV, November 12, 2020 –(PR.com)– Even before a COVID-19 test, the U.S. Centers For Disease Control (CDC) advises seeking emergency medical care immediately in case of the following symptoms: trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, bluish lips or face.
The COVID-19 HealthMeter™ is built on technology of the global cloud-based AgeMeter® Functional Age Test for longevity therapy and research; now on four continents, North America, South America, Europe and Asia, and at Harvard Medical School.
Among its deadly effects, COVID-19 harms many of the same abilities that are harmed by aging. Every AgeMeter Functional Age test result happens to also be a COVID-19 risk factor or indicator. Centers For Age Control added additional COVID-19 tests to complete the COVID-19 HealthMeter.
The AgeMeter Global Cloud Database is anonymously updated every time each test is taken anywhere in the world. Therefore, every test and every viewing of previous tests has results based on calculations using the latest content of the AgeMeter Cloud Database.
That connectivity has also helped to enable optional remote monitoring of COVID-19 HealthMeter tests by healthcare providers for personnel or clients in companies, hotels, nursing homes, etc.
No supervision of the test subject is required. Video and audio guidance explain each test.
See more details on the COVID-19 HealthMeter and the AgeMeter and links to related scientific studies and reports at agemeter.com:
– CDC COVID-19 page link.
– NIH link on high frequency hearing loss as a COVID-19 indicator in some asymptomatic people.
– Harvard Medical School link with expanded list of COVID-19 symptoms.
– NIH link on Silent hypoxia, explaining how some people appear to be asymptomatic for COVID-19 while having dangerously low blood oxygen.
– A link on Hypoxemia, explaining how some people compensate for low blood oxygen with a potentially unhealthy faster heart rate.
– A medical journal link explaining how COVID-19 can induce permanent short term memory loss, muscle injury, brain injury and other damage.
Other Key AgeMeter features and benefits:
– Advances aging reversal research worldwide as a perpetually expanding global aging study via AgeMeter Cloud Database.
– The AgeMeter can be foundational for age research with its database approach that can be customized.
* Disclaimer: The AgeMeter/HealthMeter tests are not a medical device and do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent COVID-19 infection or any disease.
Centers for Age Control Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/825198
Press Release Distributed by PR.com