Facebook contest and great bonuses for Cubacel recharges from HablaCuba.com.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) December 11, 2016
Super Bono for Cubacel recharges is the first elf Santa sends to Cuban expats just before Christmas. Santa wants to make sure that even though they might not spend Christmas in Cuba, with their family, they still get the chance to send them gifts and make their Christmas brighter. A bonus worth up to 90 CUC is capable to make them smile.
Cubacel campaign starts Monday, December 12th and is valid until December 15th, 2016. During Cubacel campaigns, customers:
- Send 50 CUC for only 20 CUC ordered
- Send 100 CUC for only 40 CUC ordered
- Send 150 CUC for only 60 CUC ordered
And that’s not all! Customers can get a free top up of 20 CUC by participating in a contest on HablaCuba.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HablaCuba. All they need to do to enter the competition is to post a comment saying what did not go as planned for them on Christmas.
As a source of inspiration, the comics series “Amor a las recargas” shows what did not go as planned for Celita and Super Bono, Cuban expats’ favourite characters. So here are a few examples: the Christmas tree decorations, the cookies, the gifts.
The winner of the competition will be chosen randomly. He/she will receive a free 20 CUC recharge. Due to the Cubacel promotion, 30 CUC extra will be added to the value of the top up, so the final amount of the prize will be 50 CUC. The contest is open by December 13th and everyone is invited to participate.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, thus helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Through the app called KeepCalling, which is free to download.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9 ¢/min, both for landlines and mobiles and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: “Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13914370.htm