GLENDALE, Calif. Feb. 10, 2011 AT&T
The YP(SM) brand offers a unique mobile experience built from the ground up to help users quickly find more of what they are really looking for – whether it’s local businesses, events or ways to save money. AT&T’s relationships with thousands of advertisers and leading coupon providers amplify the opportunity to offer access to a wide range of local deals everyday and with no upfront purchase or additional steps.
- Convenient "Deals" section to browse nearby coupons, specials, and discounts across a variety of categories that can be redeemed on the spot or tucked away for later.
- Location-aware homescreen that displays local weather and can be personalized to show nearby deals, local events, and shortcuts to favorite searches.
- Ability to save deals, favorite businesses, and events to "My Stuff" for easy access.
- Enhanced features including location detection that automatically pinpoints a users’ location down to the street address, making it easier to quickly find things nearby.
- Swipe listings for a quick access menu to quickly call, see a map or get directions to a business nearby.
New features complement popular YP app functionality including:
- Quickly search comprehensive information for over 18M U.S. businesses by typing, speaking, or browsing popular categories.
- Thousands of ratings and reviews by locals and the ability to post your own review on the spot.
- Access to thousands of video profiles that bring users "face-to-face" with local businesses.
- Numerous ways to share businesses with friends including via text, email, Twitter and Facebook.
- Seasonal "discovery modules" that provide timely suggestions for exploring nearby places to eat, drink, play and shop.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
About AT&T Interactive
The YP Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers whose presence spans online, mobile and TV. AT&T Interactive’s wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business.
(1) Source: AT&T Interactive internal data, 2010 YTD average through December. This data has not been subject to third party review and are not subject to audit
(2) Source: AT&T Mobility and AT&T Interactive internal data
the United States FORTUNE
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.