WEYMOUTH, England April 27, 2012
The original Enduro printer was launched in 2008 and is Magicard’s most popular card printing machine, with many tens of thousands installed worldwide.
In developing the Enduro+, Magicard listened to the needs of its customers – schools, colleges, successful SMEs and events organisations around the world to create an upgraded printer that will meet the demands of a fast-changing global business environment. New features include Ethernet network connectivity, increased memory, more encoding options and even better image clarity.
Features which make the Enduro+ outstanding:
- Ethernet connectivity to enable remote printing from any of your offices
- Improved colour mapping for better photo clarity and improved accuracy of identification
- Multiple encoding options
- Rewrite technology
- Easily upgradeable from single to double sided printing
- Secure watermarking with Magicard’s patented HoloKote feature
Andy Matko Managing Director of Ultra Electronics Card Systems. " Enduro+ Enduro+
Notes: The Enduro+ will be showcased at IFSEC 2012 at the NEC Exhibition Centre in Birmingham from May 14 th – 18 th (booth 4/A5 ). Visit http://www.magicard.com for additional information.
CONTACT: DAVID WORSDELL
SOURCE Ultra Magicard