ATLANTA Jan. 26, 2011 Craneware, Inc
Value-based Pricing Analyzer simplifies and automates the price modeling process, providing the speed and flexibility hospitals need to adapt to dynamic market conditions. With Value-based Pricing Analyzer, hospitals can readily assess the potential impact of changes, such as revenue shortfalls, as well as ensure their pricing is transparent, defensible and competitive.
To enable strategic pricing, Value-based Pricing Analyzer integrates data from disparate systems and automatically generates pricing models that factor in regulatory, reimbursement, cost and market information. The solution enables hospitals to:
- Calculate payor mix and price sensitivity to access the impact of changes
- Create and compare multiple pricing scenarios detailed down to the service line or aggregate to the facility
- Measure pricing against current industry benchmarks and competitors in their market
- Evaluate and adjust pricing based on inflationary factors
- Provide complete documentation for approval among key stakeholders as well as for auditing purposes
- Create and maintain consistent, defensible and transparent pricing strategies
Patrick Halfhill Madison, Fla.
SOURCE Craneware, Inc.