● Heat Map: Vanity allows users to view other attractive users in their neighborhood and around the World.
● Tag on Map: Vanity allows users to Geo-Tag and upload their own photos and user scores to the World map.
● Location Pins: Vanity intelligently presents color coded pins allowing for quick visual organization of scores.
● World Wide Score Cards: Vanity map users can tap a location pin to quickly view a users posted score card.
● Score Sorting: Vanity users can choose a desired score range from 0-10 for the map to display.
● Privacy support: Vanity allows users to add and remove their pins from the world map to remain invisible.
“The Vanity ‘Heat Map’ is just one in a series of new features we have in store for Vanity users in 2012,” says founder and Attraction Program Specialist Tav Shande. “We’re excited to provide iOS users with another powerful way to use the Vanity app to discover attractive faces around the world.”
Instead of having users rely on apps that are automated by random number generators, Vanity helps users interactively measure facial attractiveness based on the golden ratio and the science of attraction. When users connect Facebook to Vanity, they can also see and share score cards with friends. The result is a fun and new way to discover attractive faces around the globe.
Vanity is a groundbreaking interactive facial attraction rating and discovery tool that scores facial attractiveness on a scale of 0-10, helping users quickly and efficiently receive a score and sort through thousands of scores to discover a wide range of attractive faces from around the world. Vanity has been featured by The Sunday Times in London and named to The 500 List as one of the 500 best apps in the world. It has also been featured in a number of publications such as The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour, Urban Daddy, and many more.
The Vanity App is available for free from the App Store on March 8 for iPhone or iPod touch:
The company is based in Silicon Valley, California. For more information, please visit the company website.
Name: Tav Shande
Phone: (650) 619-8312
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9256055.htm