PortaSwitch Procinctus, PortaOne’s premier infrastructure product, allows carriers and service providers to unify voice, data, fax content, SMS and Internet traffic within a single converged network. The platform is the highest combination of all available PortaOne products and technologies, built around a converged VoIP billing software platform. Together the components achieve a maximum level of performance and reliability.
PortaSwitch Procinctus makes Velocity a Class 5 telecom infrastructure provider, referring to the highest possible customer capacity. Moreover, by installing PortaSwitch Procinctus MR23, Velocity and its customers benefit from additional capabilities including:
- Support for T.38 faxes to a user’s Unified Messaging mailbox
- A newly designed customer self-care Web interface featuring even greater simplicity and intuitive navigation
- Increased SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) performance
- Support for the new TLS (Transport Level Security) interface
- Production of multiple xDR records for converged billing and split-session billing
- The ability to deploy several Web servers and distribute the load between them
With PortaSwitch Procinctus at its core, Velocity offers its private label resellers the full suite of VoIP services. The menu includes residential and business VoIP, IP telephony solutions, IP PBX and Centrex solutions, calling card and prepaid services, IP multimedia services and other in-demand offerings. Velocity’s Private Label Hosted Reseller Program allows resellers to brand their own VoIP services without having to invest in advanced VoIP infrastructure. The leased capacity avoids the technical, logistical and regulatory headaches typically often associated with infrastructure ownership.
[email protected] North America
Boca Raton, FL the United States www.velocityvoip.com .
SOURCE PortaOne, Inc.