- Web based Linear Review
- Web based Automated Batching
- Tag Propagation and Security
- Loading Forensic Images Directly into Venio
- Distributed and Multi-Threaded Native File Tiffing
- 3 Web based Dynamic Dashboards to Manage the Review Process
- Support to Process and index over 400 file types
- Built in OCR for image based file types
- Early Case Analysis through a robust web interface
- Statistical Sampling of any Dataset
- Productions to other platforms
Venio Systems will be presenting at ILTA 2012 at Washington, DC’s Gaylord National. To schedule a preview or for more information about Venio’s Integrated eDiscovery Platform, please email info(at)veniosystems(dot)com or call (888) 666-4476.
About Venio Systems
Venio Systems, based in Fairfax, Virginia, is made up of a team of innovators and developers with over 40 years of combined experience in providing eDiscovery solutions. Venio Systems was created to address the industry's lack of a true first-pass review and early case assessment application. Venio FPR™ is the first fully integrated web-based eDiscovery solution that provides law firms, corporations and government entities the ability to gain a comprehensive picture of their data set at the front-end, thereby saving precious time and money on the back-end. Venio Systems remains on the forefront of innovation to provide solutions anyone can use. For more information, visit http://www.veniosystems.com/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/8/prweb9838317.htm