Winning business technology innovations to be showcased at upcoming Ventana Research Summit.
SAN RAMON, CA, September 16, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ — Ventana Research today announced the 28 winners of the 2014 Technology Innovation Awards. These Awards, presented annually, identify the technologies that have had or have the potential to have the most striking positive impact on business and honor their providers. The awards thus recognize pioneering vendors that contribute advancements in technology that drive change and increased value for organizations worldwide.
The Technology Innovation Awards and the ceremony at which they are presented have become an industry tradition. This year’s award recipients will receive their awards during the Technology Innovation Awards Ceremony at the 2014 Ventana Research Summit on Oct. 21, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, California.
“The Technology Innovation Awards are the most prestigious annual industry awards provided today that acknowledge and honor the technology that matters most to business and IT and recognize technology innovations that do the most to improve productivity and outcomes,” said Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer of Ventana Research. “Congratulations to all the Technology Innovation Award winners – companies that have gone the extra mile to contribute the advancements and milestones that matter the most to the future of the technology industry. We look forward to seeing you and those interested in learning more about your technology innovation at the 2014 Ventana Research Summit.”
The Technology Innovation Awards, the largest business and technology awards program in the industry, cover 28 categories spanning from predictive analytics to wearable computing to customer excellence. (Categories are listed below.) Submissions were evaluated by Ventana Research based on an established set of awards program criteria; these can be seen at www.ventanaresearch.com/awards. Those interested in hearing in detail how the technology innovation is changing the industry can attend the Ventana Research Summit by registering at www.ventanaresearch-summit2014.com to get a first-hand view of the award winners and insights into these award-winning technologies.
The categories and winners for the Ventana Research 2014 Innovation Awards are:
Overall Business Technology Innovation Award
– SAP for SAP GRC
Business Technology Innovation Awards
– Big Data: Qubole
– Business Analytics: ClearStory Data
– Business and Social Collaboration: Planview for Planview Projectplace
– Cloud Computing: Oracle for Oracle Cloud
– Mobile Technology: MicroStrategy for MicroStrategy Usher
– Social Media: Datasift
– Wearable Computing: Apple for Apple Watch
Business Innovation Awards
– Chief Financial Officer: IBM for IBM Concert
– Office of Finance: Tagetik
– Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Equifax for Equifax ACA Management Platform
– Human Capital Management: HireVue
– Sustainability: C3 Energy
Operational Innovation Awards
– Overall Operational Leadership and COO: Kinaxis for Kinaxis RapidResponse
– Contact Center and Call Center: Genesys for Genesys Customer Experience Platform and IBM for IBM Watson Engagement Advisor
– Customer Excellence: Nexidia for Nexidia Interaction Analytics
– Marketing Excellence: Allocadia
– Sales Excellence: TopOPPS
– Supply Chain/Service Chain Excellence: NGData for NGData Lily
CIO/IT Innovation Award
– Chief Information Officer: Software AG for Intelligent Business Operations and Big Data
Information Technology Innovation Awards
– Overall Information Technology: Tamr
– Business Intelligence: VisualCue Technologies
– Information Optimization: Paxata
– Information Management: Teradata for Teradata Unified Data Architecture
– IT Analytics: Sumo Logic
– Location Analytics: Pitney Bowes for Pitney Bowes Spectrum Spatial Module
– Operational Intelligence: Savi for Savi Insight
– Predictive Analytics: Alpine Data Labs for Alpine Chorus
Ventana Research annually invites all vendors to nominate technology products to be considered for the awards. Award recipients are selected based upon the vendor’s contributions across business and IT and include an evaluation of the products’ potential to help organizations innovate or enhance the productivity and outcomes of business or IT processes. Ventana Research highlights and acknowledges the importance of these innovations through the Technology Innovation Awards. To learn more about the Ventana Research Leadership Awards and to see what previous award recipients have said about them please visit: www.ventanaresearch.com/awards.
About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research’s insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations’ use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com.
Media: Interviews are available upon request.
Tweet this: News: @VentanaResearch Announces the 2014 Technology Innovation Award Winners http://bit.ly/1tXxpwa #CIO #CFO #COO #CTO
Press Release Distributed by 24-7 Press Release Newswire