In addition, Verizon employees volunteered almost 114,000 hours to nonprofit groups throughout the state in 2010.
Jim Gerace New York
Programs and organizations supported by the Verizon Foundation in 2010 include:
- Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty $75,000
- Brooklyn Public Library Brooklyn
- Union Settlement Association $30,000
- Buffalo Family Justice Center $20,000
- Pace University $15,000 Pace University Pleasantville
$67 million www.verizonfoundation.org
New York $106.6 billion www.verizon.com .