RICHMOND, Va. Feb. 1, 2011 / / — Appomattox Arlington, Virginia $814 million Virginia
Virginia Robert Woltz Jr. Virginia
"From the smallest home to the largest business, Verizon’s networks and technology touch lives, and our substantial investments benefit our customers, employees, suppliers and communities," said Woltz.
Verizon’s major landline infrastructure programs last year included:
- FiOS TV FiOS Internet Hampton Roads Richmond Northern Virginia Virginia
- innovative, interactive features
- Verizon High Speed Internet service Virginia Virginia
- Virginia Virginia
Verizon Business Virginia
- Culpeper Computing as a Service
- Virginia "smart credentialing" services
- Verizon Health Information Exchange MedVirginia Richmond Virginia
"Verizon’s continued robust network and IT investment is driving the next generation of cloud computing services, which will benefit consumers and businesses alike by making new capabilities available to anyone, anywhere at the touch of a fingertip — on a laptop, smartphone or tablet computer," said Woltz.
New York $106.6 billion www.verizon.com