BASKING RIDGE, N.J. Feb. 15, 2011 www.verizonwireless.com Feb. 17
- 3.1-inch glass multi-touch screen with a vibrant 24-bit color, 320 x 480 resolution HVGA display
- Slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard
- Integrated IM, SMS and MMS
- VZ Navigator® capable – Receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
- TI OMAP 1GHz processor with 512 RAM
- 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, extended depth of field, geo-tagging and video capture
- Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 b/g/)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology 2.1+ EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability
- Dimensions: 2.34 inches (w) x 0.66 inches (d) x 3.96 inches (h)
- Weight: 5.1 ounces
- Contact Integration via HP Synergy – Customers can keep contacts and calendars up to date automatically with built-in integration for Facebook®, Google, LinkedIn®, Yahoo! and Microsoft Exchange.
- Customized Inbox – Customers can view all of their accounts together or separately to access work e-mail alone or combined in a favorites folder with personal e-mail from places like Gmail or Yahoo! Mail.
- Full HTML Browsing – Customers have access to full websites just like on their Macs or PCs. They can play video, upload photos, access online banking and much more. webOS also now integrates a beta of Adobe Flash Player 10.1 in the browser, which provides access to rich, Flash-based Web content.
- With Just Type in webOS, customers can start an e-mail, create a message, update their status and search their favorite websites – all before they even open an app.
- Mobile Music Store – Customers can buy and download music right from their webOS smartphones using the Amazon MP3 app when on a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- the United States
Pr icing and availability:
- $149.99 $50 $29.99
About Verizon Wireless
Pre, Synergy, and webOS are trademarks of Palm, Inc., a subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard Company.
SOURCE Verizon Wireless