Highlights from Q1 and Q2 of 2011 include:
- More than 200 percent iCVR sales growth 1H 2011 versus 1H 2010
- More than 240 percent iCVR sales growth in Q2 2011 versus Q2 2010
- 114 percent growth in total customers
- 400 percent growth in repeat customer transactions
- Release of VideoIQ’s advanced Video Management System, VIEW™ 3.1
- Software House C-Cure 9000 integration
- Lenel factory certification
- Expanded international sales and distribution network
- SIA Best in Analytics Winner at ISC West 2011
- 2011 CE Pro and Electronic House Product of the Year
Accelerating Sales Growth and Customer Acquisition
VideoIQ VIEW 3.1
VideoIQ released version 3.1 of its advanced Video Management System VIEW, designed for distributed storage systems and event based monitoring. VIEW 3.1 expanded on previous versions by adding additional advanced analytic rules, ATM vestibule monitoring and support for mobile access.
VideoIQ continued to expand its extensive list of technology partnerships, adding a comprehensive integration with Tyco’s Software House C-Cure 9000 access control system as well as receiving factory certification with Lenel’s OnGuard. These additions join a broad list of integration and solution partners, enabling customers to easily combine VideoIQ’s award winning products with their existing systems and design new solutions to enhance security and meet their individual needs.
Recognizing the iCVR-HD’s unique ability to deliver full high-definition analytics with twice the range and nearly three times the field of view of any D1 analytic solution, SIA named VideoIQ winner of the Best in Analytics at ISC West 2011, and CE Pro and Electronic House magazine recognized the iCVR-HD high definition camera as 2011 Product of the Year.