CAMBRIDGE, Mass. Jan. 31, 2011 Virtify, Inc.
The Early Adopter Program will help sponsors to accelerate compliance and productivity when implementing the new PIM standard. Key features of this partnership program include:
- Assist in assessing your PIM readiness,
- Evaluating structured content management as the cornerstone of your PIM and global labelling strategy, and
- Accessing and testing Virtify’s PIM software solution in your environment
February 1, 2011 London, UK
About Virtify PIM
Virtify PIM provides regulatory affairs professionals with a unified, web-based software solution that streamlines the management and exchange of product information through a collaborative, structured content management platform that is true to the PIM standard. Virtify PIM provides:
- Compliance with EMA’s PIM standard.
- Improved productivity and collaboration for product information management re-use and exchange between key internal stakeholders and EMA.
- Streamlined business processes to gain better control and enable consistency in the assembly, publishing and updating of product information for cross-country submissions.
- Reduced corporate risk through automated software updates to remain current with changing PIM rules and timelines hence supporting superior planning and decision making.
- Reduced time to market for new products through optimized time and resource management.
- here http://www.virtify.com/pim-data-sheet.htm
Virtify is the market leader in Structured Content Management solutions for life sciences. Organizations rely on Virtify solutions to reduce time-to-market, risk, and costs by managing and automating the complex regulatory compliance and content exchange requirements throughout the product life cycle. The company plays a leadership role in the development of global regulatory standards and is an active participant in various standards committees.
SOURCE Virtify, Inc.