What is Virtual Office Space?
In today’s business vernacular the term virtual office has evolved to indicate a blended work environment where most work is done at home or remotely with a physical, professional-appearing office environment used for support services. Virtual office spaces provide numerous full-application business services to off-site clients, from a professional address to providing meeting space on an as-need basis.
Benefits of Virtual Office Space
Worldwide, virtual offices are experiencing rapid growth and popularity as a viable alternative to traditional business spaces as smaller companies look to trim expenses and home-based businesses seek to expand. Virtual office spaces offer all of the essential services of a full-time office at a fraction of the cost, while alleviating the security and privacy concerns associated with operating a home-based or remote business — and without the need of paying for a full-time staff.
Services that virtual offices offer include:
– A prestigious physical address to give to clients and customers and to use for mailings and applying for business licenses.
– A dedicated phone line for incoming calls.
– Flexible on-demand meeting space, including casual work areas, private offices, business suites, conference and boardrooms available for rent by the hour, day or month as needed.
– A live receptionist to answer incoming calls, sign for packages and greet clients.
– A virtual assistant to help out with large projects or smaller jobs on an as-need, pay-per service basis.
– On-site amenities including printer, fax and copier services, kitchen facilities, wireless broadband Internet, conference calling and on-site notary and witnessing services.
– A professionally-appointed lobby and waiting area for greeting clients.
– Possible attorney consultations services and website development, depending on the virtual office provider.
Business Suited to Virtual Office Space
Virtual offices are best suited to users that do not need full-time space or have a large list of clients with whom they need to meet with on a regular basis. Virtual office space is ideal for:
– Collections agencies
– Companies with multiple locations
– Financial planners
– Home-based entrepreneurs
– Home service provides and tradespeople such as construction, electrical, remodeling, roofing, plumbing and landscaping contractors
– Independent attorneys and small law firms
– Instructors and teachers
– Mortgage brokers
– Personal Trainers
– Real estate agents
– Stock brokers
– Traveling salespeople and executives
Virtual offices are the way of the future for any business that is looking to expand into new areas or markets, or wanting to create a professional presence in multiple cities, or sites with a city. Virtual offices are also perfect choice for annual of semiannual board meetings in a host city or remote location.
For more information on Virtual Offices, visit Servcorp here:
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com