Honors Vision33 customers for exemplary use of SAP Business One®
Irvine, California (PRWEB) December 21, 2015
Vision33, an SAP gold partner and value-added reseller (VAR) for the SAP Business One® application, recently announced the recipients of its Visionary Awards 2015. Each year, Vision33 gives the award to its fast-growing customers that best demonstrate innovative ways to leverage SAP Business One as a transformative ERP solution. This year’s recipients include: HitFar, CB Medical, Universal Soul Services Corp, Vegetable Growers Supply, Bazic Products, Valu Home, La Bodega, and DITEK – Largo Florida.
Selected by Vision33 from over 600 of its customers across North America, this year’s recipients were awarded based on their exemplary use of SAP Business One to obtain business insight into their operations. These customers leveraged SAP Business One to accelerate growth and achieve new business goals. The awards were presented by Vision33 to the recipients at the 2015 ASUG SAP Business One Summit in Austin, Texas.
This year’s Visionary awards were presented to:
- Hitfar Concepts Ltd. (http://www.hitfar.com) – Based in Burnaby, Canada, Hitfar Concepts Ltd. is a pioneering manufacturer of mobile accessories and device cases, beginning with its protective cellphone cases in 1988. Since then the company has maintained its leadership role by providing customer value through efficient inventory management and leveraging cutting edge technology. Hitfar’s offering provides retailers the flexibility to update offerings of products with short product life cycles.
- CB Medical (http://www.cbmedical.ca) – Based in Alberta, Canada, CB Medical is a Health Canada-approved full-service medical supply company specializing in home care and surgical supplies. As a government-approved vendor, CB Medical has used SAP Business One to automate many processes including batch billing and mandatory reporting. The zed Customer Portal for online ordering has been extremely effective as well.
- Universal Soul Services Corp (http://www.drsha.com) – Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a world-renowned miracle soul healer. He has created thousands of soul healing miracles worldwide in the last ten years. He is the founder of Soul Mind Body Medicine™. He was trained as a conventional medical doctor in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada. The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment™ and the global Love Peace Harmony Movement™, Dr. and Master Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including tai chi, qigong, feng shui, and the I Ching.
- Vegetable Growers Supply (http://www.veggrow.com) – Founded in 1948, Vegetable Growers Supply (VGS) purchases, warehouses, and distributes millions of high-quality corrugated cartons annually to meet the needs of the fast-growing fresh produce industry. The company supplies a full range of packaging products, including plastic bags, rigid plastic containers, labels and ties along with managing a sizeable inventory of hardware and harvesting supplies.
- Bazic Products (http://www.bazicproducts.com) – Since 1998 Bazic Products/Bangkit U.S.A Inc. has partnered with factories around the world to produce quality school and office products. From its headquarters in Los Angeles, it has established vast distribution channels across the globe, supplying customers in Canada, Asia, South America and Central America. The company’s reputation is one of strong customer relations and flexibility to meet changing consumer tastes for diverse products.
- Valu Home Centers (http://www.valuhomecenters.com) – A household name, Valu Home Centers has been serving consumers in the home improvement category since 1968. With over 40 stores in western and central New York, and northwestern Pennsylvania, the company offers an alternative to large, warehouse home improvement retailers. The company is both committed to excellent customer service, offering well-stocked items with great pricing, and is hands-on within each community where stores are located.
- La Bodega Meat and Produce (http://www.labodegameat.com) – Houston, Texas-based La Bodega Meat and Produce meets the growing demands for meat and produce in America. Growing in size to a farmers branch based 220,000 square-foot facility and employing a workforce of 160 employees, the company handles the distribution of fresh products to several supermarkets, distribution centers and grocery stores throughout Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Kansas, and Texas.
- DITEK – Largo Florida (http://www.ditekcorp.com) – Based in Largo, Florida, Diversified Technology Group (DITEK) Inc. has been an industry leader in both the design and manufacturing of surge protection devices and systems for more than 20 years. The manufacturer provides total surge solutions for low voltage CCTV, fire and intrusion, access control, and voice, data, and signal applications. The company’s advanced expertise and ISO-certified manufacturing facility offers customers leading-edge technologies at competitive pricing.
Vision33 Inc. (http://www.vision33.com), four-time recipient of the SAP® North America Partner Excellence Award for SAP Business One®, is a leading global enterprise resource management (ERP) solutions provider, focused on providing the SAP Business One application for growing businesses and large enterprise subsidiaries. Through offices located across the globe, Vision33 provides the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services to help customers better manage and grow their business.
Vision33 is a member of the Group zed family of companies. With roots dating to 1992, Group zed (http://www.gzed.com) is a privately owned and operated corporation, which provides its family of industry leading companies with the strategic vision and tools to deliver on the promise of technology to customers, setting them apart from other industry peers.
Marketing Manager, Vision33
SAP, SAP Business One and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/12/prweb13138160.htm