WatchMouse Real Browser Monitoring features include:
- Real browser performance metrics
- Java script error reporting
- Loading of third-party content
- Timed screenshots of a website loading in the browser
- Waterfall charts of timing of all embedded elements in a page
Previously, websites served mostly static content, and there was very little client-side code execution in the browser. Today, however, advanced features are found on even simple websites, and the most engaging web applications rely on the browser to download, render, redisplay content, and execute complex client side code.
About Real Browser Monitoring: