This powerful Pipeline KnowledgeCast will address:
- Proven subscriber data management strategies
- Increasing ARPU while reducing churn
- Predicting customer "save-ability"
- Driving results in outbound and inbound campaigns
- Retention marketing that works
Tim Young Patrick Surry Shira Levine University of Edinburgh Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism
About Infonetics Research
About Pipeline Publishing, L.L.C.
About Portrait Software
Portrait Software is now part of Pitney Bowes Business Insight (NYSE: PBI). Portrait Software enables organizations to engage with each of their customers as individuals, resulting in improved customer profitability, increased retention, reduced risk, and outstanding customer experiences. This is achieved through a suite of innovative, insight-driven applications which empower organizations to create enduring one-to-one relationships with their customers.
SOURCE Pipeline Publishing, L.L.C.