Vincent Cannistraro Parent Resource Center
The WhatsWhat.me (Beta) Difference: Safe, Secure, "Kids-only" & No Bullying Allowed:
Unlike other sites, WhatsWhat.me (Beta) uses the following features and unique, patent-pending technologies to provide a safe, secure, kids’ social network that fosters a nurturing, no-bullying-allowed environment:
- Biometric Facial Recognition Technology & "MeKey" – Authentic & Kid-safe:
- Report It! Button:
- Site Moderation – Safe & Appropriate:
- User-Approved Posts:
- Community Rules & Anti-cyberbullying Policies:
- Age-appropriate Networking:
- Secure Registration:
- Parent Resource Center (PRC): www.whatswhat.me/parents
WhatsWhat.me (Beta): Parental Approval Required:
- Parental Approval: Parent and child sign up – together!
- Secure, Authentic ID: Initial pictures of the child are captured via Webcam during sign-up, encrypted and verified at every login.
- Age-appropriate "Friends": Parents have the ability to approve and/or deny the child’s out-of-age-range peer requests.
- $3.95 $29.95
- Parent Resource Center: Parents can ask questions from an online safety expert, join other parents in discussions about kids’ Internet safety and obtain information on cybersafety for their children.
WhatsWhat.me (Beta) Product Features:
At WhatsWhat.me (Beta), kids engage in a range of age-appropriate social networking activities including:
- Interacting with friends online with messages (no live chat)
- Playing online games
- Earning MePoints
- Winning prizes
- Sharing photos
- Posting comments – recipients approve posts before they are visible
- Creating and joining age-appropriate groups
About WhatsWhat.me (Beta):
www.whatswhat.me/parents www.whatswhat.me Jeanie Ryan [email protected]