● Reduces dropped calls and improves cell phone signal indoors, increasing performance of voice and data. Some of the benefits for the cell phone users include extending battery life, replacing landline phones, reducing or eliminating dropped calls and increasing wireless performance.
● Improves indoor cell phone voice and data signals for all major carriers (except Nextel)
● Utilizes distributed amplifier architecture for increased reliability and flexibility
● All system components included for easy installation
● System kits available for coverage areas up to 20,000 and 40,000 square feet
● Uses patent-pending technologies that protect the carrier network
CEDIA attendees can regsiter via:
The zBoost line will be showcased at CEDIA EXPO September 5 – 8, 2012 in booth #5647.
In addition, Rob Gerhardt, past CEDIA president and board member, will present "Productive Marketing – Nuts and Bolts" sponsored by Wi-Ex. The courses will help installers with business models and working tools that can help drive their business success. The classes will take place as two 90 minute interactive presentations at CEDIA on Friday, September 7th. These complimentary presentations are sponsored by Wi-Ex and will be at the Hyatt at 10:30 am and again at 1:00 pm at the Westin Cabinet Room under the title "Productive Marketing – Nuts and Bolts" sponsored by Wi-Ex. To register visit: http://groupgerhardt.com/training.html
Wi-Ex (http://www.wi-ex.com), a leading provider of cell phone signal boosters, developed zBoost, the first consumer-priced signal booster that “extended cell zones” for the small office/home office cell phone market. Wi-Ex has expanded their “extending cell zone coverage” beyond consumers to corporate enterprises and large commercial applications. From M2M applications to large commercial complexes to the rising number of teleworkers, the zBoost line provides a business-centric solution for improving poor in-door cell phone coverage domestically and internationally. The zBoost product line works with most carriers in the US and abroad including AT&T, Sprint, Vodaphone, Verizon and T-Mobile. The award-winning zBoost home and office solutions help today's connected consumers including iPhone, iPad, Android (DROID), BlackBerry, and smartphone users with dropped calls and slow data. They were awarded a 2007 and 2010 Consumer Electronics Association Innovations Honoree by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and a 2011 EXC!TE honoree. They also were selected as a finalist for the 2007 and 2009 CTIA Emerging Technologies (E-Tech) Award. As the leader, zBoost has more awards, more sales and more locations than all their competitors combined. Wi-Ex continues to develop innovative products to meet the demands of an increasingly wireless society by enhancing wireless signals.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/8/prweb9833466.htm