- Vibrant photos of more than 3,000 decorating ideas for amazing cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other sweet treats, as well as inspiration via Wilton’s much-anticipated annual 2012 Yearbook of Cake Decorating;
- “Decorate Mode” makes it easy to follow step-by-step instructions for any inspiration while decorating;
- Download an interactive shopping list for easy, smart shopping;
- Barcode scan a Wilton product to get ratings and reviews, answers to frequently asked questions and decorating ideas specific to that product;
- Filter ideas by treat type (e.g. cookie, cupcake), occasion, theme, idea rating and degree of difficulty and bookmark favorites; and
- Access to ratings, reviews and advice about treat ideas from the Wilton cake decorating community.
These ideas are also available via the new, recently launched Wilton Cakes & More iPad App. Optimized for the iPad, complete with ratings and reviews, the Wilton App brings cake decorating to life.
To download Wilton’s free iPhone and iPad app, visit the Apple App Store. For more information about Wilton Enterprises, please visit Wilton.com.
About Wilton Enterprises: For over 80 years, Wilton Enterprises, based in Woodridge, Illinois, has been making it easy for decorators of all skill levels to produce amazing treats by providing the education, instruction, tools and decorating ideas they need to succeed. Founded in 1929, The Wilton School of Cake Decorating & Confectionery Art has taught cake decorating to students from 103 countries and all 50 states. Since 1975, The Wilton Method® of Cake Decorating has been taught at retail stores nationwide to over 5,000,000 students. For the latest information on products and ideas for all occasions, visit Wilton.com. To locate the closest Wilton® Method Cake Decorating class and to learn more about the Wilton School, call 800-942-8881 or visit Wilton.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9382782.htm