Barcelona, Spain, May 15, 2018 –(PR.com)– WoMaster has launched an industrial unmanaged Ethernet switch equipped with 8 Fast Ethernet ports.
The switch provides economical solution for industrial automation. Due to its rugged design, it can withstand harsh environmental conditions and wide operating temperature range from -40 to 75°C.
With its compact size, DS108 easily fits in space limited cabinets. Supported 2 fiber ports provide up to 30 km uplink connectivity.
Benefits of DS108
Industrial 8-port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch:
1. Broadcast Storm Protection
– Auto drop incoming broadcast packets for network availability protection
– Fast enable/disable functions through DIP Switch
2. QoS Service for Time-Sensitive Applications
– VIP port for Port 1/2
– Port base design for IEEE 802.1p, DiffServ, TCP / UDP port number
– Fast enable/disable function through DIP Switch
3. IEEE 802.3az EEE Power Management
– Energy Efficient Ethernet
– Idle power saving mode for energy efficiency
4. Rugged Mechanical Design
– Robust design protects from mechanical deformation
– IP31 ingress protection for harsh environments
– Wide operating temperature range -40 ~ 75°C
– Wide power input range 9.6 ~ 60VDC
– CE marking
– IEC61000-6-2 / IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes industrial networking and computing products.
Email: [email protected]
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/753406
Press Release Distributed by PR.com