Barcelona, Spain, May 15, 2018 –(PR.com)– WoMaster launches MP614 – the leading edge M12 full Gigabit routing PoE switch designed for Layer 3 controlling network on railway public transport. Equipped with 14 rugged Gigabit M12 ports, 8 of which supply intelligent PoE/PoE+ and 2 of which support link bypass function for sustainable connectivity even in case of device/power fault. The advanced Layer 3 routing protocols such as IP/VLAN routing, RIP, OSPF, VRRP are fully compatible with the backbone network. Full 14 Gigabit ports bring forward ultra-speed connectivity without any bottlenecks. The comprehensive Cyber Security design safeguards the network from outside intrusions.
Benefits of MP614
Industrial 14G Layer 3 Managed M12 PoE Switch:
– Ultra-high speed connectivity through 14 rugged GbE M12 ports
– 8-port PoE+ with power budget [email protected]゜C and complete PoE management: Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
– 2-port link bypass for sustainable connectivity
– Fully compatible with backbone network, supports advanced L3 management for interconnecting multiple LANs on railway controlling network level: IP/VLAN routing, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, NMS system for individual component monitoring
– Efficient network interconnection and data redundancy: ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS, RIPv1&v2, OSPFv1&v2, Unicast/multicast static routing, VRRP
– IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security for protection from outside intrusions: L2-L7 ACL, DHCP Snooping, IPSG, DAI, 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Advanced Port Security, Multi-level user passwords, HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit AES encryption, 802.1X MAB, RADIUS/TACACS+
– EN50155/IEC61373 railway certification compliance, -40 ~ 70°C op.t., 24 to 110VDC wide input rage
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.
Email: [email protected]
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/753408
Press Release Distributed by PR.com