The forums will bring together fixed network operators, mobile network operators, regulatory authorities and key solution providers from across Africa and beyond to discover strategies and solutions that will help resolve challenges from the realities of today’s interconnection services.
Some of the big issues that this conference will address include:
· Evaluation of factors shaping interconnect revenues – now and in future!
· Managing the effects of lower interconnect revenue on your business
· Business strategies to drive profitability and optimise costs
· Issues to consider when determining mobile termination rates (MNR)
· Managing the implementation of lower termination rates
· Managing interconnection service agreements and contracts successfully
· Reviewing options for successful interconnect charging and billing
· Managing the effects of reduction in termination rates
· Understand interconnect costing models for 3G, IP and next generation networks (NGN)
· Learning how to minimise the impacts of asymmetric termination rates on your business
· Understanding how to apply pure LRIC methodology to develop new costing models
· Evaluating the use the glide path approach to reducing termination rates to the required levels
· Reviewing the pros and cons of using the Bill and Keep (BAK) model
· Assessing the impact of MTR regulations on market competitiveness and value to consumers
This high profile summit would be attended by Heads of departments, directors and managers of Interconnection, Roaming, Wholesale, Regulation, Legal Affairs, Carrier Relations, Business Development, OSS, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Customer Management, Sales and Marketing in the telecoms industry.
To know more about this event, go to: http://www.bspmediagroup.com/events/ATICS_EA12
BSP Media International
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Working Programme for Telecom Interconnect Management Forum in May – Kenya is Released