MCLEAN, Va. May 21, 2012 www.capitalone.com $200
$500 – $2,000 $2,001 and $3,000 Memorial Day July 4th Labor Day
- Since the launch of the Rewards Barometer in the spring of 2011, "its free money" remains the top motivation for consumers to earn and redeem rewards.
- Cash remains the top rewards redemption option at 41 percent followed by domestic airline tickets (29 percent) and gift cards (28 percent).
- Redemption rates in the past three months are consistent with redemption rates this time last year, with an average of 44 percent redeeming in the prior three months.
- More than 90 percent of rewards card holders continue to be satisfied, very satisfied or completely satisfied with their rewards credit card.
- Redeem on the go. www.capitalone.com/mobile-banking/
- Earn rewards on vacation.
- Include all fees in your vacation budget. www.capitalone.com/rewards/
May 1-4, 2012 www.BIGinsight.com
About Capital One
www.capitalone.com USA $216.5 billion $294.5 billion March 31, 2012 McLean, Virginia New York New Jersey Texas Louisiana Maryland Virginia District of Columbia
SOURCE Capital One