SAN JOSE, Calif. May 23, 2012 San Francisco June 3 – 7, 2012 Vivado™ Design Suite
49th Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2012
San Francisco, CA, Moscone Center, Booth #730
Exhibits: June 4-6, 2012
Conference Program: June 3-7, 2012
At 28nm, Xilinx has moved well beyond its programmable logic origins to develop All Programmable devices going far beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, incorporate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect within monolithic devices and multi-die 3D ICs. The Vivado Design Suite was developed from the ground up to enable the next decade of design with these All Programmable devices, and to create a powerful bridge from the ASIC world. The Vivado Design Suite is a system and IP-centric, next generation design system addressing the productivity bottlenecks in system level integration and implementation. Visitors to the Xilinx booth will learn how the Vivado Design Suite increases programmable design productivity up to 4X, lowers design costs and speeds time to market for the most highly integrated hardware and software-programmable designs. They will also see how the Vivado Design Suite supports ASIC design standards for IP metadata, IP interfaces, design tools, and a growing breadth of IP and design tool solutions from Xilinx Alliance Program providers.
Xilinx experts will discuss these topics and more through the following booth demonstrations, deep-dive technical sessions, and conference panels:
- Vivado Design Suite Overview
- Vivado IP and System-Centric Design
- Vivado High-Level Synthesis
- Vivado Implementation & Analysis
Tuesday, June 5
- "Variation Aware 28nm Design Implementation" Suresh Raman
- "Will Your Next ASIC Ever be and FPGA?"
Wednesday, June 6
- "High-Level Synthesis Production Deployment: Are We Ready?" Vinod Kathail
- "Town Hall: Dark Side of Moore’s Law" – Steve Glaser
- "FPGA based ASIC prototyping" Ramine Roane
- " Hardware-Assisted Prototyping and Verification: Make vs. Buy?" Austin Lesea
Thursday, June 7
- "Is 3-D Ready for the Next Level?" Liam Madden
the United States
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.