SANTA CLARA, Calif. May 18, 2012
The unprecedented capabilities of the ZN200, the first commercially available quad HD Content Networking IC, are key drivers behind the new trends in the cable industry making Zenverge the preferred transcoding brand for operators and box manufacturers. Operators are taking advantage of the ZN200 performance and rich feature set to enable TV viewing anywhere, anytime, and on any device. This results in a rich entertainment experience for consumers while significantly reducing the operator’s capital spending by moving away from their traditional business model of one set-top box per TV.
™ at the Cable Show 2012
™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™
Zenverge advanced Content Networking ICs allow manufacturers to develop Gateways and DVRs that support:
- Live streaming to iOS and Android based tablets and smartphones
- Broadcasting content on game consoles and IP clients
- H.264 broadcast consumption on legacy Mpeg-2 STBs
- Video QoS within the available network bandwidth
- Fast side-loading content to portables for sync-n-go applications
- Significantly increased hard-drive capacity
May 21st Afsoun Mobini [email protected]
Santa Clara, California www.zenverge.com
SOURCE Zenverge, Inc.