SEATTLE April 30, 2012
The Zillow Rentals for Android App is the only rentals app that allows users to access Rent Zestimates® – Zillow’s estimated rent prices on more than 100 million U.S. homes and apartments. Additionally, the app allows rental shoppers to:
- Compare and contrast favorite homes on a side-by-side list, a rental app feature exclusive to Zillow.
- Draw one or more boundaries around neighborhoods to narrow a search by geography.
- Use Android’s voice search capabilities to quickly search for-rent homes in an area.
- Quickly browse color-coded results organized by time on market, so renters know which homes are new to the market and which have already been viewed.
- Automatically receive on-screen notifications when new rental homes matching search criteria hit the market, with no login or sign-up required.
- Contact landlords by phone or email instantly. These properties are automatically added to the renter’s list of favorites with a time stamp to help keep track of when landlords were contacted.
This is Zillow’s 10th mobile app, adding to the most popular suite of mobile real estate apps with dedicated apps available on every major platform. Zillow’s early investment in mobile is fueling the company’s growth. In March, 155 million homes were viewed on Zillow mobile apps – that’s 57 homes per second.
Zillow Mobile’s full suite includes: Zillow on iPad®; Zillow iPhone® App; Zillow Mortgage Marketplace iPhone App; Zillow Android App; Zillow Mortgage Marketplace Android App; Zillow Android Tablet App; Zillow BlackBerry® App; Zillow Kindle® Fire App; Zillow Windows® Phone 7 App.
Search for "Zillow" in the Google Play store, or find it in the Lifestyle category.
Zillow.com, Zillow, Zestimate and Postlets are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Diverse Solutions is a trademark of Zillow, Inc.
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.