Germany May 21, 2012 ZMD AG (ZMDI) ZSSC3026
- Broad power supply range: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Low current consumption (<1mA) and stand-by current (<100nA)
- Noise-free, 16-bit output signal
- Integrated charge pump for programming internal memory
- Fully-corrected digital output signal for expediting system design and minimizing component count
- PSR: up to 90dB
- Enhanced ESD performance: up to 4kV
- Package options: PQFN, bumped die, bare die
The ZSSC3026’s operating temperature range is -40°C to +110°C. Accuracy is better than ±0.01% FSO over the full temperature range. Developed for correction of resistive bridge sensors, the ZSSC3026 can provide a corrected temperature output measured with an internal sensor.
Digital compensation of signal offset, sensitivity, temperature and non-linearity is accomplished via an 18-bit internal digital signal processor running a correction algorithm. Calibration coefficients are stored on-chip in a highly reliable, nonvolatile, multiple-time programmable memory. An integrated charge pump allows programming the internal memory without any additional external voltage.
Ava ilability & Pricing
EUR 2,24 USD 3.13 EUR 0,70 USD 0.95
Germany Germany Bulgaria France Ireland Italy Japan Taiwan United Kingdom the United States