SUNNYVALE, Calif. Feb. 14, 2011
Extending Cloud Security to Mobile Devices
Zscaler launched its cloud-delivered, web security service in 2008 and is now protecting millions of users in 140 countries. Over a billion web transactions from customers ranging from G2000 enterprises to governments to SMBs are secured by Zscaler daily. Zscaler Mobile leverages this proven infrastructure to extend protection to mobile devices. Key features include:
- Uniform policy for users:
- Global footprint for near-zero latency:
- No extra software to install on mobile devices:
- Up-to-date 24×7 mobile security:
- No degradation of device performance:
- Centralized reporting and administration
Zscaler’s unique solution enforces policy in the cloud, not on the device. This means all network content is scanned, both user traffic and app traffic, to ensure that all malicious content is blocked in the cloud – long before it reaches the mobile device, or the corporate network.
Paula Dunne, Press Relations
Office: +1-408-776-1400, Mobile: +1-408-893-8750
SOURCE Zscaler, Inc.